Important COVID-19 Update
During COVID-19, it has been very important to have farm-fresh produce direct from the grower and producer available to the local community. There are still a number of rules in place to adhere to social distancing restrictions at Kingston Farmers’ Market at this time.
Bring your friends and family to the Kingston Farmers’ Market and buy your fresh produce direct from the producer.
Date: First Saturday of the month (except January)
Time: 8am - 12.30pm
Location: Sir William Fry Reserve, Nepean Highway, Highett
Entry by $2 donation. BYO bags. Smoke-free.
First Saturday of each month (except January)
Subscribe to our Kingston Farmers' Market enewsletter for monthly market news and featured stallholders.
Become a stallholder
If you are interested in becoming a stallholder, please complete the below form:
Stallholder application form
With some easing of restrictions in Melbourne and regional Victoria, there are still a number of rules in place to adhere to social distancing restrictions:
- The market will be widely spread out to allow social distancing.
- There will be no tables and chairs at the market.
- All stallholders will have 1.5 metre distance markers outside their stalls, so please stand on the markers whilst being served or waiting to be served.
- Most stallholders accept debit and credit cards, so please use if possible. However, cash is still legal tender and will be accepted.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use at the market entrance.
- Hand washing facilities are available in the toilets at the reserve.
- You must always carry a face mask with you when you leave home, unless you have a lawful reason not to. There are a number of lawful reasons to not wear a face mask. It is strongly recommended you wear a face mask whenever you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others. Find out more on face masks.